This notice informs you of how we use the personal information you share with us so that we may partner in ministry.
General use of our public website pages
We do not collect any personal information from you if you browse the public pages of our website.
If you apply for and receive a member’s area login, we typically collect the following information to process this request:
- your full name
- your country and city
- your email address
- the name of your church or ministry organisation
We use this information to give you a secure login to the members area of our site.
For the purpose of deciding if it is appropriate to give you a login to our members area, we may ask you for some other information such as:
- the name of your team leader
- your ministry role and status in your organisation
- your organisation’s website address
We do not store this information and only hold it temporarily while we assess your suitability. You can choose to not give us this information but this may affect our decision to give you access to the members area.
Receiving news and other email letters
By submitting an application and receiving access to our members area you give us your consent to communicate with you occasionally by email for the following reasons:
- To give you updates about any changes to our website
- To send you our occasional newsletter with information about new resources and ministry to returnees
- To send you our occasional prayer letter with information so you can pray for returnees and our ministry
Your personal information is held and used by us only for Thriving Turtles ministry related purposes. Your data is stored in and emails are sent from our WordPress platform.
You may change your email address via the links in the member area page. You can stop receiving emails by requesting to close you member account and delete your data. Please contact us via the contact us page of this website.
How we handle your personal data
We will never share your information with others unless required by law to do so.
You have the right to request us to:
- provide you with details of your personal data that we hold
- correct any of your personal data
- delete your personal data, subject to any legal or administrative requirements necessitating us to retain that data.
You have the right to complain to your local supervisory authority if you believe that we are using, retaining or securing your personal data inappropriately.
If you have questions, please contact us via the contact us page of this website.